Three men electrocuted to death at Chichiri shopping mall in Blantyre

Three unidentified casual workers have died of electrocution at Chichiri in Blantyre, police have confirmed. The three deceased persons were hired by William General Maintenance to fix a Bill Board at Chichiri Shoprite in the city...

The post Three men electrocuted to death at Chichiri shopping mall in Blantyre appeared first on Malawi Nyasa Times - Malawi breaking news in Malawi.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *