Malawian youngman dies in Brazil after ‘drug-filled’ condoms he swallowed bursts

A 26-year-old Lilongwe based man Riyah Randera has died in Brazil on drug-dealing as the condoms filled with drugs which he swallowed to evade detection had bursts. The Malawian embassy in Brazil confirmed the death...

The post Malawian youngman dies in Brazil after ‘drug-filled’ condoms he swallowed bursts appeared first on Malawi Nyasa Times - Malawi breaking news in Malawi.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *